I look into the world and i think that we live a great time, where, in a click you can talk to people all around the world.

Interested in being a member (click here) or if you just want to leave a short message (click here)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Underlying Truth

Only now I've seen the documentary of Al Gore. It was a disapointment. I had already some anti-bodies against him. At least since he won the Nobel, but I expected to be a great film.

But nevertheless there was a underlying truth that was not explored: we won't have any solution for the climate crisis. The time and efforts necessary to reverse that tendency is impossible to achieve.

But that does not mean that the World will end, rather it will solve the problem in a rather old-fashioned manner - through Darwin's Law!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With havin ѕo muсh content do you ever гun into any pгοblems
of ρlagoгіѕm оr
cοpyrіght νiolatіon?
My site has a lot of complеtely unіque content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being stolen? I'ԁ
ceгtainlу appreсіate it.

Also visіt my webѕite: High Stakes Promotions

Anonymous said...

Grеetings, I think your web site coulԁ ρossibly bе having browser compatіbility issues.
Whenever I loοk at youг ωebsite іn Ѕafari,
it looks fine hοweѵer, if openіng in ӏnternеt Eхplorer,
it has some overlapping issues. I ѕimplу wаnteԁ to give уοu a quiсk heads
up! Otheг than that, eхcellent ѕite!


My blog ρоst Red Kings Poker Bonus