I look into the world and i think that we live a great time, where, in a click you can talk to people all around the world.

Interested in being a member (click here) or if you just want to leave a short message (click here)

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Question to You All...

Hi everyone!

Just a question to everybody here... should I carry on with my chronicle?

I'm not trying to sound silly (although I might do anyway!) - but I've noticed a huge lack of response to my chronicles! Am not guilting anybody into commenting, of course, but they do take a large chunk of my time to write....

Let me know, lovelies!

3 comments:

Stran said...

Yes please. I've been out for two reasons:

1-Huge net problem;
2-Been abroad;

So I am sorry for not being able to write before and I hope that you still find the time to write...

Little Pepper said...

I haven't read too much yet, but no, don't stop! have my full support for blogging. one day it will pay off, don't give up!

Emily said...

Thank you for reading my blog. I don't have that problem as I obviously don't write enough or on the same scope as other people do so I expect zero comments. And besides at least one of my comments on my blog is my sister making fun! I really like your blog, it's quite rare to find a news and current interest blog that is so informative without being dismissive of other people on the 'blogsphere'. I've bookmarked your blog btw! and I'm a very shy commenter just to let you know :)