I look into the world and i think that we live a great time, where, in a click you can talk to people all around the world.

Interested in being a member (click here) or if you just want to leave a short message (click here)

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blogger's block

Just like a writer’s block I am having a blogger’s block.

I look at the news and can not find anything relevant enough to write about. I look to what divide us and yet not a single word comes into my mind. I look at the world and it is the same. The war did not end, the hunger still exists, diseases are killing and there is no cure for cancer. So why this is not affecting me enough to, at least, write something about it.

Is it a blogger’s block or am I just to tire to talk about the same things?

3 comments:

E. said...

Don't worry Stranger, it happens to all of us. It's like waking up to the same reality every passing day...Tomorrow you will surely feel better. Oh, and the world? It will continue to be the same. As ever.

Stran said...

Thank you Eda!

Rednex_x said...

It already spent more than 2 years, since this article was written and since you can see the world it still continues the same thing. And now that we are passing the phase after the economical world-wide crisis, the problems are still felt more. Therefore do not lose the hope and it keeps on writing, as you can do.